St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church Portglenone, Co. Antrim
The Aughnahoy Roman Catholic chapel on the Ballymena Road was commenced in 1774 by Father John Cassidy.
Aughnahoy Chapel was replaced by St. Mary's Church (A Romanesque gothic building) in 1871.
- View Interactive Graveyard Map
- Search for the deceased in this graveyard
- View historical documents for this graveyard
- View persons of interest in this graveyard
DetailsParish / Church: Portglenone (Roman Catholic)
Council: Ballymena Borough Council