Culnady Presbyterian Church, Co. Derry/Londonderry
Culnady Presbyterian Church is situated in the centre of the village.
Culnady Presbyterian Church - The earliest records of the church date from 1801, but it is believed to have been in existence long before this. The church is part of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland, and is paired with the presbyterian Church in Swatragh. As of 2010, the Church has roughly 120 attending families.
- View Interactive Graveyard Map
- Search for the deceased in this graveyard
- View historical documents for this graveyard
- View persons of interest in this graveyard
Council: Magherafelt District Council
County Co. Derry/Londonderry