St. Tida's Church of Ireland, Co Derry/Londonderry
Built in 1622, the present St. Tida's Church replaced the original Church on Church Island in Lough Beg, on the River Bann.
St Tidas Church is thought to have been burnt down in 1641.
The Church was rebuilt by the Earl Bishop of Bristol in 1794 when the Spire was added.
- View Interactive Graveyard Map
- Search for the deceased in this graveyard
- View historical documents for this graveyard
- View persons of interest in this graveyard
Council: Magherafelt District Council
County Co. Derry/Londonderry