Curran Presbyterian Church, Co. Derry/Londonderry
Curran Presbyterian Church is located in the village of Curran on the Lurganagoose Road.
Around 1830, an itinerant preacher visited the village of Curran once a month, preaching to a gathering of only 12 people in a private house. In 1836 a Seceding congregation, was established and they met in a private barn, and a few years later in 1838, Curran Presbyterian Church was built.
The Church was rebuilt in 1936
The Manse is located in Main Street, Castledawson. The Manse telephone number is 028 79468253.
- View Interactive Graveyard Map
- Search for the deceased in this graveyard
- View historical documents for this graveyard
- View persons of interest in this graveyard
Council: Magherafelt District Council
County Co. Derry/Londonderry